TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets are transferable. If, for any reason a delegate is unable to attend, a substitute from the same organisation may attend in his/her place at no extra charge.
If a delegate wishes to cancel:
- Prior to the early bird date; they are entitled to a full refund or a credit note for future events.
- After the early bird date; a cancellation fee of $100.00 per event day applies and the remaining amount can be used as a credit note for future events.
- Within 7 days of the event or does not show; the ticket is non-refundable
- Credit notes are valid for 12 month’s post issue date.
- You cannot refund a delegate who registered using a credit note.
- Credit notes can only be used on events not TGF Book Club or Book Purchases.
The Growth Faculty - On Demand | Future Thinkers Series
- Membership payments are debited monthly or annually at the start of your billing cycle for the upcoming period.
- Upon registering for The Growth Faculty - On Demand membership, you will be provided with a password and account. You must not disclose this information to anyone or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to, or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you.
- Upon signing up to The Growth Faculty - On Demand you will begin receiving operational emails to alert you of upcoming livestreams, member savings on LIVE events and suggested video content. You will also receive emails with learning summaries from latest videos.
- All video, logos and trademarks on this Website are the property of The Growth Faculty. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or to distribution, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
- You can cancel your membership with The Growth Faculty - On Demand at any time, however, no refund on payment will be given. Your access to The Growth Faculty - On Demand will continue until your existing paid term expires - at which point your access will be closed.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel your membership please contact The Growth Faculty – email@example.com | AUS: 1300 721 778 | NZ: 0800 447 698
- Discounts for full day LIVE events are offered to Club annual or Premium annual members. Discounts are offered at the discretion of The Growth Faculty.
You must be an active member at the time of the event, otherwise the member discount is payable before entry is granted.
Cancelation Policy for "An Evening with Malala Yousafzai":
All Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Growth Faculty will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Growth Faculty does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Growth Faculty will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Growth Faculty standardly conducts two types of competition, games of skill or game of chance. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
- When there is a game of chance, The Growth Faculty operates in accordance with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) regulations.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- The Growth Faculty reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, The Growth Faculty will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
- Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- All competition entrants must reside in the The Growth Faculty state that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.