TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets are transferable. If, for any reason a delegate is unable to attend, a substitute from the same organisation may attend in his/her place at no extra charge.
If a delegate wishes to cancel:
- Prior to the early bird date; they are entitled to a full refund or a credit note for future events.
- After the early bird date; a cancellation fee of $100.00 per event day applies and the remaining amount can be used as a credit note for future events.
- Within 7 days of the event or does not show; the ticket is non-refundable
- Credit notes are valid for 12 month’s post issue date.
- You cannot refund a delegate who registered using a credit note.
- Credit notes can only be used on events not TGF Book Club or Book Purchases.
The Growth Faculty - On Demand | Future Thinkers Series
- Membership payments are debited monthly or annually at the start of your billing cycle for the upcoming period.
- Upon registering for The Growth Faculty - On Demand membership, you will be provided with a password and account. You must not disclose this information to anyone or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to, or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you.
- All video, logos and trademarks on this Website are the property of The Growth Faculty. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or to distribution, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
- You can cancel your membership with The Growth Faculty - On Demand at any time, however, no refund on payment will be given. Your access to The Growth Faculty - On Demand will continue until your existing paid term expires - at which point your access will be closed.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel your membership please contact The Growth Faculty – email@example.com | AUS: 1300 721 778 | NZ: 0800 447 698
- Discounts for full day LIVE events are offered to Club annual and Premium annual members. Discounts are offered at the discretion of The Growth Faculty.
Cancelation Policy for the Hillary Clinton event:
- The Growth Faculty will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Growth Faculty does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Growth Faculty will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.