TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation Policy for LIVE Events
- Tickets are transferable. If, for any reason a delegate is unable to attend, a substitute from the same organisation may attend in his/her place at no extra charge.
- If a delegate wishes to cancel their ticket:
- Prior to the early bird date; they are entitled to a full refund or a credit note for future events.
- After the early bird date; a cancellation fee of $100.00 per event day applies and the remaining amount can be used as a credit note for future events.
- Within 7 days of the event or does not show; the ticket is non-refundable
- The Growth Faculty will only offer a refund of a ticket after the early bird date if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Growth Faculty does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Growth Faculty will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 month’s post issue date.
- You cannot refund a delegate who registered using a credit note.
- Credit notes can only be used on events not TGF Book Club or Book Purchases.
The Growth Faculty - On Demand
- Membership payments are debited monthly or annually at the start of your billing cycle for the upcoming period.
- Upon registering for The Growth Faculty - On Demand membership, you will be provided with a password and account. You must not disclose this information to anyone or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to, or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you.
- Upon signing up to The Growth Faculty - On Demand you will begin receiving operational emails to alert you of upcoming livestreams, member savings on LIVE events and suggested video content. You will also receive emails with learning summaries from latest videos.
- All video, logos and trademarks on this Website are the property of The Growth Faculty. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or to distribution, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
- You can cancel your membership with The Growth Faculty - On Demand at any time, however, no refund on payment will be given. Your access to The Growth Faculty - On Demand will continue until your existing paid term expires - at which point your access will be closed.
- Discounts for full day LIVE events are offered to Club annual or Premium annual members. Discounts are offered at the discretion of The Growth Faculty.
You must be an active member at the time of the event, otherwise the member discount is payable before entry is granted.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel your membership please contact The Growth Faculty – firstname.lastname@example.org | AUS: 1300 721 778 | NZ: 0800 447 698
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Growth Faculty standardly conducts two types of competition, games of skill or game of chance. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
- When there is a game of chance, The Growth Faculty operates in accordance with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) regulations.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- The Growth Faculty reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, The Growth Faculty will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
- Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- All competition entrants must reside in the The Growth Faculty state that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
endota promotions at Brené Brown LIVE
WIN! One year's worth of endota spa treatments (Value of $2500.):
- The competition is open from 18th July 2019 and closes midnight, Friday 2nd August 2019.
- The winner (one per event venue) will be decided by The Growth Faculty's panel of judges.
- The winners will be notified by email on Tuesday 6th August at 12 noon.
The standard gift card terms and conditions
Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards can be redeemed for endota product online. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards can be redeemed towards any endota spa product or service at any endota spa. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for any other legal tender (cash, EFTPOS, credit card or gift card). Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are the equivalent of cash. If lost or stolen, cards will not be replaced. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are non-refundable. For Gift Cards sold after 31st of March 2018 your Gift Card or e-Gift Card will come with a 3 year expiry date from the date of purchase, this is not retrospective. Expired Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards do not retain any value. endota spa reserves the right to change services without notice. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards must be presented upon arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment may result in a cancellation fee being charged to the Gift Card(s) or e-Gift Card(s). You cannot use your Gift Card or e-Gift Card for treatments on a public holiday. e-Gift Cards are automatically emailed to the requested email address. Gift Cards redeemed for treatments on a Sunday may incur a surcharge.
$20 gift offer
Terms and Conditions: $20 off any online order valid on endota New Age™, endota Organics™, endota Organics™ Nurture, and endota COLOUR™, Livewell and accessories. Offer available on online only at endota.com.au, from 17 July 2019 to 31 August 2019. All purchases must be made in one transaction, use promocode: daretolead at checkout. While stocks last and subject to availability. Offer excludes treatments, gift cards, gift packs, skincare packs, and nail paints. No rainchecks. Not available with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. endota spa reserves the right to cancel or change promotion at any time. For any queries regarding this promotion call 03 5971 8700 or email email@example.com
Meet Brene Brown Competition
Eligibility: Entry is open to ticket holders attending Brene Brown live events on July 31st, 2019 (Sydney) & 2nd August, 2019 (Melbourne), open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore
Entry: The Promotion commences on 9.00am on 17th July 2019 and closes on 29th July 2019. To enter, Eligible Entrants must sign up for an annual Club or Premium On Demand membership.
Prizes and Winning: The random prize draws will take place at 1pm on 30th July, 2019 at 220/117 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100. The winners will receive 1 VIP experience (valued at $895) which includes:
- Exclusive Meet & Greet and photo opportunity with Brené Brown
- VIP plated lunch and refreshment break including barista coffee
- Exclusive networking opportunities with Australia's business leaders
- Front of house seating
- Dr Brené Brown’s book, Dare to Lead
Prize Conditions: Winners will be notified by phone/email on 30th July 2019. The winner will have their details published in Sydney Morning Herald on 5th August 2019.
Event discount: if you sign up for an annual membership, the event discount is only available for future events. Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/36417
Simon Sinek promotion at Brené Brown LIVE
Eligibility: Entry is open to ticket holders attending the Brene Brown live event on July 31st, 2019 (Sydney), open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore
Entry: The Promotion commences on 8.00am on 31st July 2019 and closes on 9.00am 5th August 2019 (Sydney). To enter, Eligible Entrants must sign upload a photo taken at the purpose built photo booth by Social Playground at the event and upload to their LinkedIn account using the hashtag #thegrowthfaculty.
Prizes and Winning: The random prize draw will take place at 10am on 5th August, 2019 at 220/117 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100. The winner will receive 2x tickets to Simon Sinek LIVE 2020 (Any of the events in Aus, however no travel costs included - valued at $1,190) which includes:
- Access to complete program
- Preferential seating
- Notebook and program
- Morning tea break
- Networking opportunity in the catering area
Prize Conditions: Winner will be notified via LinkedIn and email on 5th August 2019.
Refer & Reward Program:
How to earn gift card(s)
The Growth Faculty users can earn gift cards if
Claiming gift cards
- a referred friend purchases a ticket at the reduced $795 price
- the referred friend enters the referrer name in “Where did you hear about the event” during the booking process
- To be eligible, referred customers cannot be an existing customer of The Growth Faculty. Referred friends must be completely new to The Growth Faculty. They can’t have placed an order with The Growth Faculty at any time.
- There is no limit to the number of friends referred.
- The referrer will receive an email/phone call from The Growth Faculty when a successful referral has been made.
- A gift card to the value of $100 AUD will be emailed to the customer.
- All gift cards must be claimed within 3 months of issuance and is valid for 12 months, after which it will automatically expire.
- Gift cards can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the gift card.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.