Jim Collins - Turning the Flywheel
Jim Collins on Strategy
CREATE MOMENTUM FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
Learn the disciplines required to drive sustainable growth in a disrupted world.
Successful organisations can disrupt the world around them - and reach unprecedented success - by employing the Flywheel concept.
This is a rare opportunity for CEOs, leaders and followers of Jim Collins’s ground-breaking concepts and practices to see him present a deep dive of the Flywheel.
The Flywheel is one of the essential concepts in Jim’s bestseller Good to Great. Turning the Flywheel is the act of slowly gaining momentum and eventually reaching a breakthrough and remaining on track when markets shift and disruption causes turbulence.
Its practical application has impacted businesses globally, delivering consistent momentum and growth.
This is a 2.5 hour live virtual event with more interactive Q&A time with Jim than ever before.
Reflect, test and challenge the application of Jim’s concepts in your specific business context – then pose your most burning questions and get an answer live.
The session will combine research from Jim’s Good to Great® labs and case studies from organisations that have achieved outstanding results from using the Flywheel.
This is an essential next step for people who’ve attended Jim’s virtual events.
- Understand the key steps to capturing a Flywheel for your business
- Execute and innovate – learn how to review and renew your Flywheel
- Ask Jim questions on the implementation of the Flywheel concept in your business
- Understand where the Flywheel fits in Good to Great framework - The Map
- Learn how leaders can apply the Flywheel at the business unit level
This is a singular opportunity to align your leadership team with one of the global masters of business thought leadership and gain a deep understanding of the Flywheel and how you can apply it to your organisation.
“For a truly great company, the Big Thing is never any specific line of business or product or idea or invention. The Big Thing is your underlying flywheel architecture, properly conceived.”
Jim Collins, Turning the Flywheel: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great
- Field of Study: Personal Development, Business Management and Organisation; Leadership Capabilities
- Level: Intermediate and Advanced
- CPE Credits: 2.5
- Jim Collins teaches the Flywheel concept
- Audience Q & A with Jim Collins
- Jim will lead you through a workshop session to get you thinking about your own Flywheel
- Audience Q & A and summary of teachings by Jim including where Flywheel fits within The Map
- Event Closes
- Private VIP Q & A session with Jim Collins - Premium members only (30 mins)
The GOOD TO GREAT trademark is owned by The Good to Great Project LLC. Used with permission.
This event will be live only.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this Global Headline event is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Leaders and followers of Jim Collins’ ground-breaking concepts and practices
- Anyone who wants to build momentum and drive sustainable growth in their business