The New Rules for Sales Success
Tony Hughes on Sales
PROVEN STRATEGIES THAT OPEN DOORS AND CLOSE SALES
B2B selling has changed dramatically with the pandemic a catalyst for a digital-first environment where the old rules no longer apply.
In this 90 minute live masterclass, sales industry leader, CEO, bestselling author and #1 ranked blogger, Tony Hughes will share proven strategies and techniques for creating new sales conversations with the right people.
He will outline how sellers can step-up and drive highly effective ‘combination’ strategies for human-to-human engagement, leveraging technology and proven techniques that open doors and set the right agenda with decision-makers.
Tony’s masterclass will focus on the new foundation for success covering:
- Customer expectations today and how to differentiate to drive loyalty and growth
- The five elements of sales success:
- Product/market fit and defining your ideal customer profile
- Understanding your buyer personas for empathy and impact
- Nailing your conversation narrative and value message
- Breaking through with omni-channel to difficult to reach buyers
- Tech-Powered Sales for new levels of success
- Powerful questions that de-risk your sales forecast and maximise results
The masterclass will include actionable content and insights that can be applied to improve results in any B2B sales organisation.
- Field of study: Sales, Growth, Strategy, Culture
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
A must attend session
“The allure of ‘Social Selling’ is compelling and the necessity undeniable for using platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. Yet the laws and algorithms that drive the dynamics of loosely connected social platforms are a mystery to almost all of us; and our ignorance makes the productive use of social platforms for attraction tactics in strategic B2B selling a difficult proposition.”
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- All sales professionals and teams operating in competitive businesses and change-challenged industries.
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days