James Clear on Leadership
BUILDING BETTER HABITS: HOW TO MAKE CHANGE AT A MOLECULAR LEVEL
Nine out of ten habits don’t last. Why? Often, it is because we try to change too much too quickly. It becomes unsustainable, and we fall back into old ways we know don’t work.
Introducing James Clear; #1 New York Times bestseller of Atomic Habits and expert in habit formation.
In this 90 minute masterclass he will explain the psychology of how our brains form habits.
By making incremental changes at an atomic level, we can ensure that these habits will stick. Fine margins can have profound results.
This is a must-not-miss for anyone who has been held back by their own bad habits.
Over 5 million people have bought his book Atomic Habits. By aiming to be 1% better each day, they are rewiring their brains to be more productive than they were yesterday.
In this masterclass, James will show you how to:
- Take the guesswork out of habit-building
- Get the tools and strategies to take action
- Learn the framework to build any good habit
- Field of study: Leadership, Communication, Culture
- Level: Entry, Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone who wants to deal with the problems of successful leadership, finding meaning at work and creating an environment where people both love their work and respect their colleagues.