How to Build Invincible Companies
Alex Osterwalder on Innovation
Become Invincible through Innovation
Why you can’t afford not to innovate
The Ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus famously said “The only constant in life is change.” 2500 years later, this has never been more true.
A company that fails to adapt to an ever-changing world is consigned to the scrapheap of history. It simply cannot survive.
This does not have to be your story. Your business can become invincible.
Introducing Dr. Alex Osterwalder, bestselling business author, and currently ranked 4th in the top 50 management researchers worldwide.
By studying the likes of Amazon, IKEA and Airbnb, he discovered how to become an invincible company by adopting a specific approach to innovation and reinvention.
In this 90 minute virtual masterclass, he will reveal how to create a strategic growth portfolio, how to establish a world class culture of innovation within your business, and how to excel in the execution so that you stay ahead of the curve.
Come what may, your business will be ready to rise to the occasion.
In this live and interactive session, you will:
- Learn how to explore and manage new business ideas and pivot your existing business models to avoid disruption.
- Get foundational training to design the right innovation culture and organizational structure.
- Gain the tools to compete on superior business models, not just product or pricing.
- Discover how to identify business model patterns that will help you improve your business models.
- Learn how to use Innovation Metrics to help you measure progress and de-risk ideas.
- Gain knowledge on how to create and test the products and services customers want with Value Proposition Design.
- Field of study: Innovation, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in gaining a stronger culture of innovation in their business