Unlearn the Past and Succeed in the Future
Barry O'Reilly on Leadership
Good leaders learn, great leaders unlearn.
How to avoid becoming obsolete in leadership
As the world comes in from the cold of the pandemic, businesses will discover that the times, they are a-changing.
What worked a few years ago will no longer reap the same rewards in 2022, and those leaders who desperately cling to the old way will risk going the way of Kodak or Blockbuster.
Enter Barry O’Reilly: Mentor to numerous Fortune 500 companies, writer for The Economist and the bestselling author of multiple books on business.
In this exclusive, live 90 minute masterclass, he will unpack his latest release, Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success and Achieve Extraordinary Results.
During this live virtual event, Barry will systematically explain how many leaders get caught in familiar ruts, and how to unlearn these habits in favour of the new and innovative. It has helped businesses all around the world find breakthrough and success.
In this session you learn to:
- Diagnose where your existing mindset and behaviours are limiting, outdated and no longer working
- Overcome barriers to learning, and unlearning to stay motivated and continuously adapt to evolving circumstances
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable and deliberate practice to achieve meaningful breakthroughs in performance
- Create your own roadmap to unlearn, improve outcomes and unlock personal growth
- Coach others, teams and organizations to unlearn by role modelling new behaviours and thinking.
“Many executives and entrepreneurs hang on to thinking and methods that were once useful, but may limit their future success. Apply the lessons in Unlearn and unlock the full potential in yourself, your teams, and your organization.”
NOELLE EDER, Chief Information and Digital Officer, Hilton
- Field of study: Leadership, Innovation, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in unlearning past processes and thinking in order to achieve future success