The Search for Sustainable Leadership
Kevin Lawrence on Leadership
Empowering leaders to breathe and reach new heights.
“Here’s the hard truth about leadership: it either forces you to get stronger or it slowly destroys your life. There is no in-between.”
The intuitive response to pressure is to throw yourself in deeper, work harder.
Yet, when a plane is going down, you cannot help those around you unless you have first fitted your own oxygen mask.
Leaders need oxygen, plain and simple.
Unless we first meet our own needs, we cannot hope to meet the needs of our team.
Kevin Lawrence is a leader of leaders, acclaimed author, and internationally renowned business coach with over twenty-five years experience working with CEOs and executive teams.
His book Your Oxygen Mask First identifies 17 habits of high achievers that have helped business leaders all around the world breathe new life into their work.
Stop. Take a breath. It’s what excellent leaders do.
Kevin is renowned for his pragmatic, tell-it-like-it-is style of mentoring.
This 90 minute live masterclass, complete with Q&A, will give you practical tools to make you a more effective leader.
These can be applied today. The benefits will be felt tomorrow.
This could radically affect the way you live and work. Don’t miss out.
In this live and interactive session, Kevin will share:
- Why you need to discard the concept of work-life balance
- The truth about burnout, and how to master preventing and managing it
- Understand the Mental Health Continuum Model and how to release the pressure valve on stress.
- Gain valuable insight to understand, support and manage high performers
- Learn practical tools to double your resilience as you take on bigger challenges.
- Field of study: Leadership, Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in longevity as a leader