Greg McKeown, Effortless
Greg McKeown on Leadership
Making the essential effortless
An interview with Greg McKeown, New York Times best-selling author of Essentialism, and Effortless
The intricacy of modern life has created a false dichotomy between things that are 'hard and important,' and those that are 'easy and trivial.' And everything feels like it’s become so much harder than it ought to be.
Greg McKeown, bestselling author of Essentialism, says, there is a third alternative.
In his new book, Effortless, he offers practical strategies for making the most vital tasks become the easiest ones.
In this 45 minute live interview, Greg will outline three key strategies
- Asking 'What step can I remove?' (accomplish more, in fewer steps)
- Having the courage to be rubbish (prioritise progress over perfection)
- Deciding What 'done' looks like (don't keep running after you pass the finish line)
He’ll also talk about how to transform tedious tasks into enjoyable rituals and set a sustainable pace instead of powering through.
Greg has dedicated his career to discovering why some people and teams break through to the next level—and others don’t.
His philosophy of essentialism has helped thousands to eliminate nonessential activities and focus on the few that really matter. Working out what is essential is the first step to high performance and avoiding burnout and making these tasks effortless is the next.
“In a world beset by burnout, Greg McKeown's work is essential”
Daniel H. Pink
What you get:
- 45 minute interview with Greg McKeown
- Your copy of: Effortless: Making it easier to do what matters most*
*Premium Members and Non-Member ticket holders only
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this live author talk is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in being more efficient and making essential tasks more effortless.