Multipliers: Unlock Your Team's Potential
Deborah Keep on Leadership
ARE YOU A GENIUS OR A GENIUS MAKER?
How the best leaders make everyone smarter
More than ever before we need leadership to create other leaders. The problem is many people at the top of organisations work to gatekeep power. They drain intelligence, energy and the capability of their people.
They hog the smartest person in the room status. They diminish those around them.
There is a better, sustaining style of leadership designed to encourage team members and whole organisations to shine, amplifying everyone’s unique genius in a multiplier effect.
In this 90-minute session, Deborah Keep, accredited Multiplier trainer, will introduce you to the concept of Multipliers. She’ll dissect the toxic leadership of Diminishers and teach you how to become a leader who delivers greatness while creating other leaders.
Deborah will lead you to discover:
- The Multiplier Effect – Why Multipliers get access to 2x more intelligence than Diminishers
- The Accidental Diminisher - All leaders have Accidental Diminisher tendencies (blind spots), which may be inadvertently shutting down others
- Build Multiplier Habits - Learn to identify what triggers Accidental Diminishing behaviour and how to respond with Multiplier habits
- Five Disciplines that distinguish Multipliers from other leaders
- Practical skill-building opportunities – put Multiplier leadership practices to work inside your business now
You should attend if you’re concerned about:
- Getting more done with fewer resources
- Developing, attracting and retaining great talent
- Cultivating new ideas and energy
- Driving organisational change and innovation
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Increase awareness of how leadership styles impacts team-wide
- Identify and extinguish accidental diminishing behaviours
- Experiment with new Multiplier behaviours as a group with a shared vision
- Generate new ideas and solutions within your team
- Identify opportunities to genius watch in your organisation
- Field of study: Leadership, People, Culture
- Level: Entry and Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“Now more than ever, we need leaders who can both calm the storm and ignite the brilliance of their teams.”
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to unlock the potential and effectiveness of their team
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days