Victoria Medvec, Negotiate Without Fear
Victoria Medvec on Negotiation
HOW TO NEGOTIATE LIKE A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY
It takes sharp negotiating skills to win in work and life, especially when the opposing party is bigger than you are.
Dr Victoria Medvec, CEO, Kellogg professor and high-stakes negotiator has written an authoritative and practical resource for eliminating the fear that impedes success in negotiation.
In this live, virtual book club event, she reveals unique and proprietary negotiation strategies honed over decades advising Fortune 500 clients on high-stakes, complex negotiations.
She’ll discuss how to manage ambitious goals and identify weaknesses in the other side’s position. She also has specific advice for people negotiating on their own behalf.
Her book, Negotiate Without Fear is a practical guide for anyone who wants to sharpen their negotiating skills and hit their goals.
This is an invaluable session for any leader involved in managing business relationships as well as negotiating their own career success.
What you get:
- 45 minute interview with Victoria Medvec
- Your copy of Negotiating Without Fear (Premium Members only)
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this live author talk is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in sharpening their negotiating skills and hitting their goals.