Creating a Culture of Accountability
Mark Green on Execution
CLOSE THE COSTLY AND FRUSTRATING ACCOUNTABILITY GAP
The best strategies and market opportunities in the world mean nothing if your people don’t step up, take responsibility and act accountably.
And yet, accountability remains a top issue for business leaders around the world.
When organisations operate on a culture of accountability they can execute effectively, retain high performers and have an improved sense of collaboration, winning and fun at work.
This cycle drives significantly higher employee return on investment, providing more flexibility to scale and hit the most ambitious targets
In this 90 minute live masterclass, speaker, author, strategic advisor and business and leadership growth coach, Mark Green, will guide you through implementing the behaviours, structure, rules, tools and processes required to close the costly and frustrating accountability gap.
Mark will lead you to discover:
- Why change that is necessary simply doesn’t happen
- What’s required of leaders. How to slow down to speed up and embrace bad news
- How accountability helps you retain the best and lose the rest
- The 3 building blocks of accountability – context, expectations, attention
- How to drive by activity instead of results
- The 9 accountable behaviours that create a culture
- Why CEOs get fired
This masterclass is designed as a practical guide based on Mark’s books, Activators – a CEO’s Guide to Clearer Thinking and Getting Things Done and Creating a Culture of Accountability.
Leaders who have followed Mark’s guidance report significantly lower stress, reduced time consumed by the business and vastly improved life balance.
Creating a culture of accountability ends the cycle of fire-fighting problems and frees up the capacity to evolve and grow
- Field of study: Execution, Leadership, Culture
- Level: Entry and Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“An accountable person will be the first to point out when something is forecast to be off track, or whether they’ve made a mistake, for example. They’ll inform you of the possible risks and obstacles that lie ahead and they speak up to be heard. An accountable employee owns their outcomes.”
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone wanting to free up capacity and drive growth instead of constantly putting out fires.
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days