Leading at the Speed of Trust
Stephen M. R. Covey on Leadership
THE NEW CRITICAL LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY
“Trust is the most overlooked, misunderstood, underutilised asset an organisation can access to enable performance—and its impact, for good or bad, is dramatic and pervasive. It’s something you can’t escape.”
Stephen M. R. Covey
Businesses face unrelenting pressure to perform while facing generational structural change in the workplace. Succeeding means operating inside a culture where leaders and their teams can execute with incredible speed and where systems and structures are fully aligned to foster innovation, confidence, and loyalty.
The critical glue is trust.
Join Stephen M. R. Covey, multi-bestselling author and advisor on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance, in this 90 minute masterclass.
Stephen will share the research-validated framework, language and process for deliberately creating a sustainable high-trust culture discussed in his bestseller, The Speed of Trust.
In this live and interactive session, Stephen will cover:
- The symptoms and costs of low trust
- Why developing trust is a strategic initiative
- How trust underpins collaboration, the sharing economy and thriving multi-generational workforces
- Why nothing moves the dial faster than the ability to establish, grow, extend, and restore trust with all stakeholders
- The two principles every leader must know to intentionally create trust
- The fundamental framework for developing a culture of trust
- Why building trust is the new critical leadership competency
- How to execute existing strategies more effectively
This highly interactive live session includes time for discussion and Q&A to help you diagnose trust issues and create a new way to move forward.
The Speed of Trust methodology has been applied in thousands of team and organisational settings in the last 10+ years. Stephen will share lessons learned from noted leaders who have accomplished remarkable results through the Speed of Trust.
A must attend session.
Stephen M. R. Covey is a leading authority on transforming teams and organisations, maximising human performance and leveraging trust as a strategic multiplier.
- Field of study: Leadership, Execution, Culture, People
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“Collaboration is the foundation of the standard of living we enjoy today. Trust is the glue. This is the first book that teaches the ‘whats’ and the ‘hows’ of trust. A must-read for leaders at all levels.”
— Ram Charan, co-author of the bestseller Execution; author of Profitable Growth Is Everyone’s Business
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- All leaders and teams operating in competitive businesses and change-challenged industries.
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days