Go For Growth: A Strategic Planning Framework
Shannon Byrne Susko on Execution
THE SEVEN STEP STRATEGY FOR SEIZING OPPORTUNITY
A strategy that delivers results is the holy grail in business. What if it was possible to spend less time and money on strategy and have more fun as you grow your company?
In this 90 minute virtual masterclass, bestselling author, serial fintech entrepreneur and leadership coach, Shannon Byrne Susko will share a proven practical system that CEOs and leadership teams of any size can adopt to deliver results.
She will lead you through a seven-step process to build the company you want with ease, speed and confidence.
This compound growth system has created success story after success story with small, medium, large and enterprise sized companies. Shannon will be drawing from her new book, Metronomics which is based on the wisdom of some of the best business minds of our time, as well as her own experiences as a serial entrepreneur.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Confidently craft a differentiated strategy for 2022 and beyond
- Connect your three-year high achievable goals with your annual/quarterly/monthly execution
- Align your strategy and execution for the long-term
- Align the whole company aligned to deliver
- Make great decisions today that will bring ensure future rewards
- Re-ignite building the company you want with less stress
You should attend if you’re interested in:
- Better alignment of strategy and operations
- A simplified but effective strategic planning process
- Taking the angst out of hitting quarterly goals
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Create clarity in your planning process
- Instil new planning disciplines
- Share decision making that will drive behaviours
- Field of study: Execution, Strategy, Growth
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“Strategy creation is always in draft mode because the market you’re playing in does not stand still."
Shannon Byrne Susko
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and leadership teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and their executive team
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days