Build Brave Leaders and Courageous Cultures
Kylie Lewis on Leadership
BUILD BRAVE LEADERS. CREATE COURAGE CULTURES.
Based on the research of Dr Brené Brown
At this moment in time, the world has never needed courageous leaders more. The good news is courage is teachable, learnable and measurable.
The level of collective courage is a key indicator of an organisation’s ability to foster a successful culture in which teams are collaborative, goal driven and supportive.
Courageous organisations know leadership is not about titles, status and power over people. They recognise leaders are people who hold themselves accountable for finding and developing the potential in those around them as well as delivering on important ideas.
Presented by Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator, Kylie Lewis and based on the research of Dr Brené Brown, this 90-minute live virtual masterclass will equip you to audit your courage quotient and provide you with practical tools to develop a culture of courage.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Lead with vulnerability - Leading through risk, uncertainty and emotional exposure
- Live values - Clarity to lead with integrity
- Brave trust - Seven trust building behaviours
- Rise - How to rise after setbacks, failures and disappointments
You should attend if you’re interested in:
- Building brave leaders
- Cultivating a team of vulnerability and support
- Creating courageous cultures
- Field of study: Leadership, Culture, People, Communication
- Level: Entry and Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
"Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.”
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and leadership teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and their executive team
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days