Creating a High-Stakes Winnable Game
Chris McChesney on Execution
TACKLE HIGH STAKES PROJECTS AND MAKE BIG CHANGES STICK
Everyone has a war story about the big project, the game changing initiative that flamed out spectacularly or just fizzled away to nothing.
That’s often because urgent priorities and day to day intensity compete for attention and win. But that doesn’t have to be the case. Chris McChesney, Global Practice Leader for FranklinCovey and Wall Street Journal #1 National Best-Selling Author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution has the solution to help make big changes stick inside your organisation.
FranklinCovey is one of the world’s most successful and highly regarded global leadership training companies.
Join Chris for a live masterclass and discover the proven 4DX formulas:
- The two reasons people truly engage
- How to build a strong culture in a fragmented workplace that’s gone virtual
- How to create lead measures and a compelling scoreboard
- Where to push and pull in leading change
- How to break the futility cycle
- Step by step approach to build a culture of accountability
- How to focus on wildly important things first
Creating a High-Stakes Winnable Game follows Chris McChesney’s Close the Execution Gap Masterclass.
You should attend if you’re concerned about:
- Too much focus on business as usual and poor planning for the future
- The collapse of broader business initiatives and a lack of innovation
- People engagement that is part of the solution
- Instilling an innovation mindset
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Learn a simple, repeatable formula for executing your most important strategic priorities
- Develop new patterns of thinking to break free from the restraints of the status quo
- Create a new mindset aimed at recognising actions that block success
Using the 4 Disciplines of Execution you can be confident about tackling high stakes projects and making culture change sustainable.
- Field of study: Execution, Strategy, Culture
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“You can ignore the principle of focus, but it won’t ignore you.”
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass is a must-attend for:
- Business leaders, CEOs and high performing teams keen to focus on becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the intelligence and expertise they already have.
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprises who want to understand their personal areas of genius to do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy.
- Anyone wanting to learn a simple, repeatable formula for executing your most important strategic priorities
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days