Multipliers: Leadership Skills to Amplify Everyone's Genius
HOW THE BEST LEADERS WORK SMARTER AND BOOST EVERYONE AROUND THEM
If you attended Multipliers Session One, you’ll have learned about the toxic leadership of Diminishers and the exponential sustaining value of leaders who’ve learned to multiply their team’s intelligence.
In Session Two, Deborah Keep, accredited Multiplier trainer, unlocks the value of the Multiplier mindset, showing you how to amplify everyone’s unique genius to benefit your whole organisation.
In this 90-minute session Deborah will introduce you to three key Multiplier skills.
- Leading curiously: how to spark better thinking by asking better questions
- Challenging and investing: building organisational capability by challenging teams to stretch
- Liberating and debating: creating space for others to contribute by learning when to play small so others can go big
Prerequisite: Attendance at Multipliers Session One
The session will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- Resources and exercises that will increase your capacity and influence as a leader
You should attend if you’re concerned about:
- Getting more done with fewer resources
- Generating new ideas and solutions within your team
- Taking fewer risks with better knowns team-wide
- More efficient execution of mission critical projects
- Developing, attracting and retaining great talent
- Cultivating new ideas and energy
- Driving organisational change and innovation through early wins
- Identify opportunities to genius-watch in your organisation.
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Learn to take mission impossible to mission possible with shared knowledge and vision
- Experiment with new Multiplier behaviours as a group to shape a culture of excellence
- Build a sustainable leadership genius culture
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
“Now more than ever, we need leaders who can both calm the storm and ignite the brilliance of their teams.”
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to unlock the potential and effectiveness of their team