The Critical Art of Rethinking
THE POWER OF KNOWING WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW
“If knowledge is power, knowing what we don’t know is wisdom.”
Curiosity and an open mind might be the most valuable attributes we have in business.
After the release of his newest book, Think Again, Adam Grant is one of the world’s hottest management thinkers.
In a Growth Faculty first, Adam will present a 90-minute live virtual masterclass.
Adam shows us how to rethink, unlearn, interrogate ‘truths’ and embrace being wrong to develop the cognitive skills needed to adapt to change and build resilience in the workplace.
You should attend if you’re involved with:
- Leading people and creating engagement
- Succeeding in a virtual world
- Effective collaboration and productivity
- Building enduring trust
- Inspiring innovation
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Gain a deep understanding of how teams can innovate even when the goal posts keep moving
- Create a new mindset aimed at fostering open mindedness and respectful discussion
This highly interactive session includes time for discussion and Q&A to help you develop your own approach to thinking differently and creating intellectual and emotional muscle to build resilience.
Must attend session
This is a must-attend for business leaders who need to fine tune organisational culture and break out of unhelpful patterns of thinking and working.
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture,
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Adam Grant is a thought-leader for our times
“Extraordinary, wildly entertaining... Adam Grant gives us a powerful new perspective on not just our place in the world, but our potential to shake it up entirely.”
“Think Again is a must-read... In an increasingly divided world, the lessons in this book are more important than ever.”
Bill and Melinda Gates
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass is a must-attend for:
- Business leaders, CEOs and high performing teams keen to focus on becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the intelligence and expertise they already have.
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprises who want to understand their personal areas of genius to do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy.
- Executives and managers wanting to maximise the talent in their teams, and retain star performers.