The Critical Art of Rethinking
Adam Grant on Leadership
THE POWER OF KNOWING WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW
“Think Again is a must-read... In an increasingly divided world, the lessons in this book are more important than ever.”
Bill and Melinda Gates
Curiosity and an open mind might be the most valuable attributes we have in business.
After the release of his #1 New York Times best-seller, Think Again, Adam Grant is one of the world’s hottest management thinkers.
In a Growth Faculty first, Adam will present a 90-minute live virtual masterclass.
Adam shows us how to rethink, unlearn, interrogate ‘truths’ and embrace being wrong to develop the cognitive skills needed to adapt to change and build workplace resilience and develop a high-performing culture.
Level up your leadership with access to one of the most influential business advisors or our modern time.
You Will Learn:
During this 90-minute, interactive session, Adam will give you the framework and tools to:
- Lead people and create engagement
- Succeed in a virtual world
- Effectively collaborate and increase productivity
- Build enduring trust
- Inspire innovation
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Gain a deep understanding of how teams can innovate even when the goal posts keep moving
- Create a new mindset aimed at fostering open mindedness and respectful discussion
This highly interactive session includes time for discussion and Q&A to help you develop your own approach to thinking differently and creating intellectual and emotional muscle to build resilience.
Must attend session
This is a must-attend for business leaders who need to fine tune organisational culture and break out of unhelpful patterns of thinking and working.
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture,
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Adam Grant is a thought-leader for our times
“THIS. This is the right book for right now. Yes, learning requires focus. But, unlearning and relearning requires much more...”
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in leveraging the power of knowing what they don't know
Faculty Members get access to our event replay for 14 days