Brand Orbits - Turn Transactions Into Relationships
ACHIEVE TRUE CUSTOMER-CENTRICITY WITH A NEW MARKETING MODEL
“You won’t have many chances to get it right. One in three consumers say they will walk away from a brand they love after just one bad experience.”
Every company today wants to make the shift from traditional marketing to become customer centric. But often a traditional marketing mindset approaches customer-centricity as simply a new method for driving transactions.
Research now shows it’s too important to get wrong.
- A PWC survey shows 54% of U.S. consumers say customer experience at most companies needs improvement.
- “Customer Experience” is the top priority over the next 5 years for businesses (2020 Superoffice Survey).
To make the shift to become customer centric a new mental model is required.
True customer-centricity is realised when brands unlearn the models that don’t serve them, and make the shift from customer transactions to customer relationships.
Dr. Mark Boncheck, advisor to McKinsey, The Economist, Adobe and SAP and teacher at world acclaimed Singularity University hosts an unmissable real-time virtual masterclass that will help you recognise:
- How the existing mental models for marketing are becoming outdated
- What a new, more effective model looks like
- How to make the shift from the old to the new
This masterclass is noteworthy for its ability to go beyond information to epiphany. You will leave the session with a new lens through which you can see the full potential for your customer relationships. Gain the systematic approach to create relationships over transactions, community over audience, gratitude over loyalty and purpose over promotion.
YOU WILL LEARN
In this essential 90-minute, real-time masterclass, Mark Bonchek will help delegates discover:
- UNLEARNING - How to let go of mental models that no longer serve you
- SHARED PURPOSE - How to elevate from a purpose TO or FOR to WITH
- BRAND ORBITS - How to move from transactions to relationships
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Innovation, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Mark Bonchek
- Resources and exercises to develop true customer-centricity
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to unlock the potential and effectiveness of their team