The 4 Pillars of High-Performing Cultures
HOW TO PURPOSE-BUILD TEAMS AND BOOST PERFORMANCE TO SUCCEED IN
A POST-PANDEMIC ENVIRONMENT
The trend of businesses relying on great teamwork to create a high-performance culture was accelerated by the global pandemic. But we often do little to structure organisations around creating and maintaining cultural health. Then, when performance falters, it’s the culture that gets the blame. And at that point, there’s no easy fix.
Patrick Lencioni is the pioneer of the organisational health movement. He is the author of 12 books, which have sold over 6 million copies and been translated into more than 30 languages. He was named "one of the most in demand speakers in America" by The Wall Street Journal.
In a 2.5 hour live virtual team event , Patrick shares insights, models and formulas based on 20 years of research on teamwork, leadership, culture and high performance.
Patrick will cover:
- How to align your organisation to maximise growth
- How to build a cohesive and high-performing team
- Developing a framework for identifying, hiring and inspiring team players
- Establishing the right environment for genius to thrive
Your team should attend to:
- Clarify leadership vision
- Improve top leadership team coherence and form new targeted habits
- Develop a strategy for maintaining cultural health over the long term
- Uncover hidden performance and productivity obstacles
- Understand the conditions required to achieve peak performance
- Solidify a strategy for attracting new talent
- Gain an understanding of how to amplify the genius of existing talent
- Reframe business growth objectives around a focus on organisational health
This event includes valuable time for Q&A with Patrick.
A chance to get tailored advice on your own organisational health issues.
YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAY BY OUR INNOVATIVE AND INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL VENUE
Patrick Lencioni will present live via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue. Over 20,000 business leaders have now rated our virtual venue experience as 9.5/10.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this event is a must-attend for:
Those wanting to create a healthy organisation and a winning team for competitive advantage in 2021:
- Business leaders, CEOs and high performing teams keen to focus on becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the intelligence and expertise they already have.
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprises who want to understand their personal areas of genius to do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy.
- Executives and managers wanting to maximise the talent in their teams, improve culture, inspire others and retain star performers.
"Pat Lencioni was completely engaging, provided fabulous content and completely nailed his interaction with the Australian audience."
Delegate of Pat Lencioni LIVE 2019