Patrick Lencioni - The 4 Pillars of High-Performance Cultures
The Growth Faculty proudly presents PATRICK LENCIONI, New York Times best-selling author of 12 books including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
“Remember teamwork begins by building trust.”
– Pat Lencioni
Healthy organisations create a culture that takes advantage of the talent in their teams. They minimise politics and confusion, raise morale and productivity. They attract star performers, maximise talent, elevate teamwork, multiply intellect and allow high performance to flourish.
As the world of work changes faster than ever, one thing is crystal clear. You and your team culture must be in peak health.
In this 2.5 hour interactive live virtual event, global pioneer of the organisational health movement, founder of The Table Group and New York Times best-selling author (The Advantage, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and 10 more) Patrick Lencioni will share his data-driven, street-proven models to create high performing teams that get results.
CEOs, business leaders and their teams will gain access to Pat’s full body of work, learning the frameworks that have transformed thousands of businesses globally. They’ll come away with immediately actionable insights to build a cohesive team and create clarity of vision, and tools to develop communication and structural systems for success.
Named "one of the most in demand speakers in America" by The Wall Street Journal, Patrick Lencioni will also reveal his new insights, 6 Types of Geniuses.
Far too many people in the world suffer needlessly because they don't understand their personal areas of working genius. As a result, they don't do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy, and they end up in jobs and projects that are draining and demoralizing.
Drawing from his full body of work AND new research just released, Pat will share:
- The 4 Disciplines Model of organisational health - Align your organisation to maximise your opportunity for growth and competitive advantage
- The 5 Essential Behaviours required to build a cohesive and high performing team
- The Ideal Team Player framework for identifying, hiring and developing ideal team players
- The 6 Types of Geniuses - Identify your areas of working genius that allow you to thrive at and enjoy work
In our ever-popular Q&A session, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your questions to Patrick Lencioni on how his concepts apply to your business so you can continue to thrive, changing your industry and the world for decades to come.
“Great talk about how to empower your team members, how to keep them satisfied and the organisation healthy. Heaps of useful tools.”
Delegate of Pat Lencioni LIVE 2019
YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAY BY OUR INNOVATIVE AND INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL VENUE
Patrick Lencioni will present live in real-time via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue. Developed for Jim Collins and Simon Sinek events in 2020, thousands of business leaders have now rated the virtual venue experience as 9.5/10.
WHY BRING YOUR TEAM?
Be one of the first to hear Pat Lencioni share ground-breaking insights on his new research 6 Types of Geniuses plus learn from his complete body of work to build a cohesive team that can thrive in a healthy organisation.
- Patrick Lencioni events are highly charged and popular. The Wall Street Journal called him "one of the most in-demand business speakers."
- This live virtual event provides CEOs and their teams with unprecedented access to Patrick for 2.5 hours of deep learning that encourages team discussions on application and implementation.
- It’s an opportunity to help you create a healthier organisation - no matter your industry, the size of your organisation, or where you are in the world.
- Gain a deep understanding of Pat’s work in creating healthy workplaces and how you can apply it to your company.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this event is a must-attend for:
Those wanting to create a healthy organisation and a winning team for competitive advantage in 2021:
- Business leaders, CEOs and high performing teams keen to focus on becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the intelligence and expertise they already have.
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprise who want understand their personal areas of genius to do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy.
- Executives and managers wanting to maximise the talent in their teams, and retain star performers.