The Future of Work
DISCOVER THE WELL-KNOWN “TRUTHS” THAT GET IN THE WAY OF SUCCESS.
“Beyond explaining the now, culture has become our handle on the next.”
Marcus Buckingham challenges ingrained practices that prevent businesses from thriving.
Building on research from his latest best-seller, Nine Lies About Work, Marcus outlines what really matters in today’s workplace climate.
During this exclusive 90-minute masterclass, Marcus will share:
- Three trends that will redefine the workplace in 2021
- How to explore the truths masked by Nine Lies About Work
- How to futureproof HR
This vital masterclass also includes pre-reading material, resources and exercises that address your competing issues right now.
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture,
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
"Marcus Buckingham has a keen sense of what it takes to excel, and he backs his insights with an impressive body of in-depth interviews and research."
- Richard M. Kovacevich, chairman, president, and CEO, Wells Fargo and Company
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to futureproof their workplace