The Future of Work
LEARN HOW TO FUTUREPROOF YOUR WORKFORCE
“Beyond explaining the now, culture has become our handle on the next.”
The world of work is changing rapidly and so is the workforce. 84% of employers are set to rapidly digitalise working processes, and 44% of the workforce may move to remote work (Future of Jobs report, World Economic Forum, October 2020).
Major trends like the rise of the gig economy, online learning, and increased use of technology are accelerating exponentially. Different skills and competencies are needed in these highly uncertain times.
"Buckingham is a superb writer and speaker who can make complex ideas crystal clear, cut through to the core insight, and reveal its crucial importance. He has been an inspiration to all of us at Lexus."
- Denny Clements, group vice president and general manager, Lexus U.S.
In this essential Time for Transformation masterclass, best-selling author, global researcher and strengths guru, Marcus Buckingham, will equip business leaders to futureproof their workforce.
Marcus shares his street-tested, data backed guide to unlock your team’s strengths and increase performance.
Building on his research exposing distortions, faulty assumptions, and wrong thinking in his latest best-seller Nine Lies About Work, Marcus Buckingham will reveal how the strengths and cohesiveness of your team is what matters most.
Freethinking leadership recognises the power and beauty of individual uniqueness. Marcus Buckingham will discuss how emergent patterns are more valuable than received wisdom and that evidence is more powerful than dogma.
"Given the tremendous complexities of today's business environment and consumer expectations, Marcus Buckingham is able to deliver a clear path of understanding to the simple truths at the heart of managing and leading."
- Robert L. Nardelli, chairman, president, and CEO, The Home Depot, Inc.
At The Future of Work Masterclass you will discover:
- 3 trends that will redefine the new world of work
- Why HR talent data is bad data — and learn the secret to producing good data instead
- How to futureproof HR
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture,
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
"Marcus Buckingham has a keen sense of what it takes to excel, and he backs his insights with an impressive body of in-depth interviews and research."
- Richard M. Kovacevich, chairman, president, and CEO, Wells Fargo and Company
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to futureproof their workplace