Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
INCREASE YOUR DIGITAL CAPABILITY. SHIFT YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY.
“The reality is most businesses have a strategic plan that is basically a 12-month budget, and it’s not a strategic plan.”
The pandemic is revealing deep cracks in the digital maturity of organisations – everything from getting to critical data in a secure way to leading remote teams.
What about you?
- Do you do the bare minimum, and hope that things return to “normal” quickly?
- Or, use this time to increase your digital capability and accelerate your digital transformation?
If you fall into the second group, being strategic about the purpose and direction of your digital transformation is critical.
This March take your strategy to a whole new level in our Time For Transformation Masterclass with Charlene Li, respected advisor to Fortune 500 companies on digital transformation and leadership.
Named one of the Top 50 Leadership Innovators by Inc., Charlene Li served on the Pacific regional board for YPO, a global network of CEOs. An expert on the future of work, Li is the New York Times best-selling author of 6 books including Open Leadership and The Disruption Mindset.
In this 90-minute real-time masterclass, Charlene will share key survey insights from 1,000 global organisations on how they shifted their digital transformation strategies in response to the coronavirus crisis.
Charlene will show business leaders and their teams that it’s less about finding the “ideal” digital transformation strategy and rather the importance of ensuring that your efforts align with your overall business transformation strategy.
YOU WILL LEARN:
Practical and highly interactive, this real-time 90-minute masterclass will cover:
- How digital transformation supports higher-level business strategies and transformation efforts;
- Key areas of digital transformation that will build digital capabilities to support different types of business transformation;
- How your organisation stacks up in its digital maturity;
- Which digital transformation initiatives you should prioritise based on your digital maturity and business objectives.
“The reality is that growth itself is highly disruptive.”
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Innovation, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Information packed and highly practical. This masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- C-suite executives and their teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to lead with vision and clarity in this ever-changing world
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre-reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with John Spence
- Resources and exercises to help you find your "ideal" digital strategy
“You can develop the resilience and the mindset to be able to thrive with disruption.”
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US