Close The Execution Gap
TURN STRATEGY INTO ACTION DURING TIMES OF COMPLEXITY AND UNCERTAINTY.
“Do the people who work for you feel like they’re playing a winnable game?”
In times of great uncertainty, leaders have 2 choices:
- Freeze to the point of inaction – allow uncertainty to damage culture, performance, and results.
- Transform fear into engagement - focus your team, execute with excellence, and increase trust to equip everyone in the organisation to do more with less
But execution is difficult. In fact, there are 5 Execution Traps that plague leaders in disruptive and challenging times:
- The Urgency Trap – being suffocated by the day job
- The Concept Trap – creating the illusion of clarity
- The Complexity Trap – organisational overload
- The Ambiguity Trap – organisational paralysis
- The Futility Trap – cultural hopelessness
This March learn how to avoid these traps and bring a can-do culture to your team with one of the world’s foremost experts on execution, Chris McChesney.
Armed with frameworks and tools used by ANZ, Harley Davidson, Pfizer, Dell, and Marriott International, from Franklin Covey, high-energy global speaker and trainer and co-author of Wall Street Journal #1 national bestseller The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Chris McChesney leverages a powerful 7-step framework to create a high-stakes winnable game in the midst of distraction and uncertainty.
A must-attend virtual masterclass for CEOs and business leaders, Chris will guide you to achieve disciplined action in the face of uncertainty.
Practical and highly interactive, this real-time 90-minute masterclass will help you to:
- Translate strategic intent into the fewest number of executable targets at the front line of the organisation
- Engage multiple levels of leadership in objectives that require commitment (not just compliance)
- Learn a simple yet powerful framework for organising your strategy for optimal execution and reduced complexity
- Determine aspects of your strategy that will require disproportionate energy and focus
- Determine the appropriate “execution treatment” for all critical strategic priorities
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Execution, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Chris McChesney
- Resources and exercises that will help you turn strategy into action
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to improve digital communication skills