Go For Growth: A Strategic Planning Framework for 2021
Shannon Byrne Susko
CRAFT DIFFERENTIATED STRATEGIES. SEIZE NEW OPPORTUNITES.
“Strategy creation is always in draft mode because the market you’re playing in does not stand still.”
Shannon Byrne Susko
After navigating the tumultuous 2020, are you ready to seize new opportunities? Do you need serious help crafting a differentiated strategy for 2021 and beyond?
Discover the guide to predictable profit.
In this real-time, interactive 90-minute masterclass, Shannon Byrne Susko will introduce you to Metronomics - the Compound Growth System that ensures you grow your company with EASE, SPEED and CONFIDENCE. Shannon describes as “the best kept secret for over 20 years.”
Metronomics is a system that’s created success story after success story with small, medium, large and enterprise sized companies.
A successful fintech founder and CEO, Shannon will guide you and your team through a proven 7-step process to build the company you want with ease, speed and confidence.
In this essential 90-minute, real-time masterclass, Shannon Byrne Susko will help delegates learn:
- Confidently craft a differentiated strategy for 2021 and beyond
- Metronomics - Compound Growth System - leverage step by step approach
- Connect your 3-year goals with your annual/quarterly/monthly execution
- Operationalise aligning your strategy and execution for good
- Get the whole company aligned to deliver to meets your long-term goal.
- Make great decisions today that will bring the results you need
- Re-ignite building the company you WANT.
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Shannon Byrne Susko
- Resources and exercises to help you seize new opportunities
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and leadership teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and their executive team