Inclusify: How Diversity & Belonging Drive Innovation
Dr. Stefanie Johnson
FORGE STRONG RELATIONSHIPS. INSPIRE GREATER PRODUCTIVITY. CREATE A MORE POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE
“Many leaders are talking about building more diverse, inclusive workplaces, but few are making real progress. Stefanie Johnson is here to do something about that.”
Adam Grant, New York Times bestselling author of ORIGINALS and GIVE AND TAKE
Leaders need to understand that there are two essential human needs: to be unique and to belong. Through that lens, it becomes easy to see that inclusion is more than giving people a seat at the table.
In this 90-minute real-time masterclass, Dr Stefanie Johnson - listed by Thinkers50 in the Top 30 thought leaders in management for 2020 - presents the ground-breaking guide to the transformative leadership skillset of tomorrow. Learn the latest practical strategies to embrace diversity, elevate belonging and strengthen your business.
Named the “authoritative voice on inclusivity and diversity”, Dr Johnson will equip leaders with critical insights to forge strong relationships with their teams, inspire greater productivity from workers, and create a more positive environment for everyone.
Leaders will be equipped with insights to get out of the unconscious bias rut and focus on actionable strategies she’s taught to the best companies in the world to create more inclusive leaders and to drive innovation.
In this essential 90-minute, real-time masterclass, Dr. Stefanie Johnson will help delegates learn:
- To understand the nature of unconscious bias, and strategies to interrupt it
- Why inclusion is so important
- Unique challenges and opportunities that Covid-19 has created
- Specific strategies to proactively build more inclusive meetings, clean up office housework, and create culture swaps
- Workplace improvements, increasing transparency and creating more equitable promotion practices…and more
Well-intentioned leaders can very easily undermine their teams. Learn from the world authority on how to become a more inclusive leader.
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Dr. Stefanie Johnson
- Resources and exercises to help forge stronger relationships
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to improve digital communication skills