Adaptability: The Most Critical Skill for High Performing Cultures
EMBRACE CHANGE. RAPIDLY RESPOND. DRIVE INNOVATION.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change."
The pace of change has never been faster. From remote work, evolving customer and employee expectations, economic uncertainty, marketplace shifts and more – it seems the only constant is change itself.
In this climate the ability of an organisation to adapt quickly to market changes, respond rapidly and flexibly to customer demands, to adapt and lead change in a productive and cost-effective way without compromising quality is a distinct competitive advantage.
Leaders of the future must be adaptable and agile.
This February learn from one of the world’s most celebrated leadership coaches.
Global thought leader John Spence has been named by the American Management Association as one of America’s Top 50 Leaders to Watch (alongside Larry Page of Google and Jeff Bezos of Amazon).
Advisor to forward thinking businesses from start-ups to Fortune 10 companies, in this 90-minute real-time masterclass, John will guide you through proven tools and ideas to adapt and succeed in these challenging times.
John will equip business leaders and their teams with his critical framework to let go of outdated ideas, embrace change, drive innovation with speed and agility. This masterclass will coach you on the essential toolbelt to redesign your strategy, tactics and behaviours to set a new course for your organisation’s future.
Practical and highly interactive, this real-time 90-minute masterclass will equip you to:
- Learn how to avoid focus on triage and tactical; to thinking more strategically
- Create an action plan to take your business forward, i.e. disciplined execution
- Discover 3 attributes to be an effective leader in the future
- Understand how to improve your Adaptability Quotient
- Examine 4 key elements that are foundational for business success….and more.
Every adversity you face carries with it an equal chance to create something great. Businesses that are flexible, fast, and focused will have the advantage.
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with John Spence
- Resources and exercises that will address your competing issues right now
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US. EARN
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical. This masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to harness opportunity and lead with vision and clarity in this ever-changing world