The New Rules of Trust and Collaboration
LEVERAGE COLLABORATION BEHAVIOURS TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.
“Collaboration is Multiplication.”
You’re doing more business in a digital-first workplace – but are you more effective?
- How do you better lead, motivate, and collaborate remotely?
- How do you brainstorm via webinar, how do you have difficult conversations?
- How do you drive culture change digitally?
In this ground-breaking masterclass, Erica Dhawan, global speaker, best-selling author and advisor to Coca-Cola, Fedex, Goldman Sachs and Cisco, will teach new, remarkable research on Digital Body Language - the key to silo-breaking collaboration, engagement and business results in our 21st century marketplace.
This real-time virtual masterclass will help you eliminate digital work challenges and build a culture that fosters the highest performing teams and business relationships. Most importantly, attendees will gain specific tools to inspire teamwork, innovation, resilience - immediately actionable skills to accomplish greater results in this time of change.
- Learn the digital body language signals and cues that you are broadcasting (even if you don't intend to)
- Show others you understand their feelings and hear their ideas using digital empathy — even in emails, conference calls, video meetings, and IMs.
- Build your brand, find your voice online and show virtual executive presence.
- Grow trust and connection, no matter the distance
Most importantly, attendees will gain specific actions to inspire teamwork, innovation, resilience, and progress to emerge stronger and drive greater results in this time of change.
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Erica Dhawan
- Resources and exercises that will address your competing issues right now
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to improve digital communication skills