Jim Collins - The Roadmap To Greatness - Northern Hemisphere
The Growth Faculty is proud to present one of the 100 Greatest Living Business Minds (Forbes)
and best-selling author, Jim Collins, in a powerful and exclusive live virtual event.
To celebrate the release of BE 2.0 (Beyond Entrepreneurship 2.0), Jim Collins, best-selling author and globally revered leadership thinker will return to The Growth Faculty stage to present a powerful live virtual event – The Road Map to Greatness.
CEOs, business leaders and their teams will be among the first of the global business community to hear new insights from his latest book and be equipped with Jim’s highly anticipated framework, “The Map”.
Before Jim wrote Good to Great, he co-authored Beyond Entrepreneurship which became a Silicon Valley best-seller and influenced a generation of founding entrepreneurs. Decades later, Jim has written an ambitious upgrade — BE 2.0 — with new insights and a fresh perspective, with the intention to honor and extend the legacy of his co-author, the late Bill Lazier who was the greatest mentor in Jim’s life.
During this highly interactive event, Jim will reveal “The Map” - a culminating framework that integrates his 30 years of research into what makes great companies tick, into one comprehensive, actionable roadmap.
Drawing from three decades of rigorous research into what makes great companies tick, Jim will share with you:
- The Map — the new one-page framework for the practical implementation of the Good to Great® concepts.
- The sequential application of his 12 timeless concepts that shape the language and decisions of leaders around the world, including:
- Level 5 Leadership:10x behaviors needed to build a great company;
- First Who: Getting the right people into the right seats;
- Confront the Brutal Facts: Attaining a clear understanding of where your business is and the opportunities available;
- Turning the Flywheel: Developing an architecture that builds momentum, and
- The Hedgehog Concept, 20 Mile March, Fire Bullets, then Cannonballs, Productive Paranoia, Preserve the Core / Stimulate Progress, BHAGs - Big Hairy Audacious Goals, Return on Luck.
- Brand new insights from his latest book BE 2.0 to help you manage in this challenging times.
- Life-changing wisdom from Jim’s greatest mentor, Bill Lazier, so you can apply these practical lessons to your life and leadership.
In our ever-popular Q&A session, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your questions to Jim Collins on how his concepts apply to your business so you can continue to thrive, changing your industry and the world for decades to come.
- Field of study: Leadership, Personal Development, Business Management and Organisation
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 2.5
“Jim is a fabulous speaker, highly insightful, research based, yet rooted in real world pragmatism.”
Steve Wright, Bank of America
YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAY BY OUR INNOVATIVE AND INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL VENUE
Jim Collins will present live in real-time via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue. Developed for Jim’s Good to Great® event this year, over 4000 business leaders rated the virtual venue experience as 9.5/10.
"I felt like I was there. Jim Collins is inspiring and I felt like I had a personal session with him. Better than being one person in a huge event."
Rachel Gillott, Shine Lawyers (Delegate of Jim Collins - Good to Great®)
WHY BRING YOUR TEAM?
Be one of the first to hear Jim Collins share ground-breaking insights on The Map and take your business from good to great
- Jim Collins events are rare. His appearances are infrequent, and his insights are highly sought.
- This live virtual event provides CEOs and their teams with unprecedented access to Jim for 2.5 hours of deep learning that encourages team discussions on application and implementation.
- It’s an opportunity to align your leadership team with the most significant thought leader of our time.
- Gain a deep understanding of Jim’s best work and how you can apply it to your company.
“If you’re the leader of a small to mid-sized enterprise, it’s up to you to be the architect of greatness."
The GOOD TO GREAT trademark is owned by The Good to Great Project LLC. Used under license.
Who Should Attend
Essential for companies to manage in these challenging times and seize opportunities for growth in 2021:
- Business leaders, CEOs and and high performing teams who are highly motivated to implement and understand the application of the Good to Great® concepts
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprise who want to build an enduring company
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups, innovators and forward-thinkers
- Trailblazers ready to shift their thinking and start making an impact
- Life-long students of Jim's work
“This event is an absolute must for anyone in a leadership position.”
Lauren Cockerell, Specsavers (Delegate of Jim Collins - Good To Great®)
In this event Jim will present all new content based on his newly released book - Beyond Entrepreneurship 2.0