Simon Sinek - The Infinite Game
BOOKINGS FOR SIMON SINEK - THE INFINITE GAME - PART TWO ARE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
All ticketholders will also gain access to the complete recording for 30 days after the event concludes.
The Growth Faculty is proud to present New York Times best-selling author, TED Talk sensation and "unshakable optimist", Simon Sinek in a powerful and exclusive two-part live virtual event this November.
The best-selling author of Start With Why and Leaders Eat Last, brings a bold, new framework for leadership - more critical than ever for today’s ever-changing marketplace.
For the first time, business leaders and their teams will gain access to Simon Sinek for FIVE information-packed hours over two days.
"...excellent and challenging ideas with practical application stories to help bring it all to life."
Siobhan Turney, ING Direct (Delegate of Simon Sinek LIVE in 2017)
Presenting via The Growth Faculty's state-of-the-art virtual venue, Simon will share research from his recently released new book and instant best-seller, The Infinite Game on topics including leadership, strategy, culture and sustainable growth in a disrupted world.
Simon's premise is that leaders make decisions with an outdated and finite mentality. The Infinite Mindset offers a sustainable, five step framework to equip you to tackle disruption and lead with greater impact.
A challenge to the tired methods of yesterday, The Infinite Mindset sparks the desire to create, innovate and tackle the biggest issues facing leaders today.
"Great practical insights, that can be applied to my job now and future career."
Nathan Wheat, Deloitte (Delegate of Simon Sinek LIVE in 2017)
Holistically designed for leaders and innovators for the current business landscape, the two-part event is designed to close the gap between theory and implementation.
- Part One: The Infinite Game - Simon will share his essential playbook for developing infinite-minded leaders. Be equipped with the framework and tools most helpful in the current business climate. Gain critical insights to inspire and transform your company.
- Part Two: Leading in Uncertainty - Simon leads an interactive discussion on leadership, empathy, culture and sustainable growth in an ever-changing world. (See Agenda for further detail.) Simon says "Ask me anything!" - be present at this exclusive insider experience.
This exclusive two-part event will provide you with refreshingly new insights into the future of leadership.
"An absolutely engaging, relevant information day - worth every minute and every dollar."
TAFE NSW (Delegate of Simon Sinek LIVE in 2017)
YOU’LL BE BLOWN AWAY!
Simon will present live in real time via The Growth Faculty's bespoke virtual venue.
Initially developed for Good to Great’s Jim Collins, over 4000 business leaders have rated the virtual venue experience as 9.5/10. Here’s a sneak peek of the venue and what they had to say!
"This is by the far most engaging and amazing virtual event I've ever attended."
Jessica Thompson, Chevron Australia (Delegate of Jim Collins Live Virtual Event)
CLICK FOR A SNEAK PEEK OF THE VIRTUAL VENUE
"I felt like I was there. Jim Collins is inspiring and I felt like I had a personal session with him. Better than being one person in a huge event."
Rachel Gillott, Shine Lawyers (Delegate of Jim Collins Live Virtual Event)
"The ability to adopt an infinite mindset is a prerequisite for leaders who aspires to leave their organisation in better shape than they found it."
You Will Learn
- The five essential practices required to lead in an infinite game
- How to create and communicate your vision of the future - how leaders can become the 'Chief Vision Officer'
- Build culture remotely: create and sustain a culture of trust, safety and transparency with a remote and diverse workforce enabling people to work at their best
- How to re-frame competition and conflict - using adversity to optimise your business model
- Adaptability - how to rapidly and flexibility adapt to changes in customer demand, market and environment
- How to ignite opportunities for growth in a climate of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- How to explore a new way of looking at your leadership and organisation and the environment in which it operates
- Essential skill-sets required for leaders of the future
Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth
Who Should Attend
Essential for today’s high-performing, motivated teams, Simon Sinek - The Infinite Game is an unmissable event for:
- Business leaders, CEOs and executives
- Entrepreneurs, innovators and forward-thinkers
- Participants of high potential programs
- Trailblazers ready to shift their thinking and make a bigger impact