Building Trust and Courageous Cultures
BUILD BRAVE LEADERS. DEVELOP COURAGE CULTURES.
The world has never needed courageous leaders more than it does now. The good news is courage is teachable, learnable and measurable.
How do you cultivate braver, more daring leaders, and how do you embed the value of courage in your culture? The level of collective courage in an organisation is a key indicator of an organisation’s ability to foster a successful culture in which teams are collaborative, goal driven and supportive.
Courageous organisations know leadership is not about titles, status and power over people. These organisations recognise leaders are people who hold themselves accountable for recognising the potential in people and ideas, and developing that potential.
Presented by Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator, Kylie Lewis and based on the research of Dr Brené Brown, this 90-minute session will equip you to audit your courage quotient across the four key skill sets and provide you with practical tools to develop the fearlessness of you and your team.
Fast-paced and highly practical, learning outcomes include:
- LEADING WITH VULNERABILITY - Leading through risk, uncertainty and emotional exposure
- LIVING INTO VALUES - Clarity to lead with integrity
- BRAVING TRUST - The seven trust building behaviours
- LEARNING TO RISE - How to rise after setbacks, failures and disappointments
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Kylie Lewis
- Resources and exercises that will address your competing issues right now
This 90 minute critical masterclass will challenge your mindset and your priorities to create courageous cultures, develop brave leaders and amplify your own leadership.
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to lead with vision and clarity in this ever-changing world