Multipliers: Unlock Your Team's Potential
LEVERAGE TALENT. AMPLIFY EFFECTIVENESS. DRIVE SUCCESS.
“Now more than ever, we need leaders who can both calm the storm and ignite the brilliance of their teams.”
Are you a genius or a genius maker?
We’ve all experienced two dramatically different types of leaders; DIMINISHERS, who drain intelligence, energy, and capability from the people around them – they always need to be the smartest person in the room. Conversely, MULTIPLIERS, are the leaders who use their intelligence to amplify the smarts and capabilities of the people around them.
Led by Master Practitioner for the Wiseman Group, Alyssa Gallagher, this masterclass will equip leaders to unleash the brilliance of their team and do more with less. Alyssa will equip you with research-backed strategies to capture the latent intelligence within your teams.
Participants will explore what triggers their Accidental Diminishing tendencies and build the skills to shift from unintentionally shutting people down to intentionally amplifying the capabilities of the people they lead.
In this session, Alyssa will drill down into the two Multiplier disciplines skills that harness the power of collective intelligence to accelerate innovation and growth.
1. The Art of the Question - Acting on curiosity and asking questions is the foundational Multipliers skill
2. The Talent Magnet - Attracts and deploys talent at its highest point of contribution
Fast-paced and highly practical, learning outcomes include:
• Learn how asking more questions will expand the thinking of others
• Generate new ideas and solutions by team members
• Identify opportunities to genius watch in your organisation
• Understand how labelling, naming and utilising the genius of others will lead to innovation and growth
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Alyssa Gallagher
- Resources and exercises that will address your competing issues right now
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to unlock the potential and effectiveness of their team