Turning Customers into Fans in Challenging Times
David Meerman Scott
CREATE PASSIONATE FANS. MAKING BUSINESS PERSONAL.
There’s a seismic shift afoot in the 2020s: Overwhelmed by nonstop superficial online communication. People are hungry for something more: true human connection. Smart companies know passionate fans are rocket fuel to grow business.
Wall Street Journal best selling author, speaker, advisor and educator DAVID MEERMAN SCOTT hosts an unmissable virtual masterclass for leaders, marketers and brand managers.
Why do some brands, even in supposedly mundane categories like car insurance and enterprise software, attract not just customers, or even loyal customers, but passionate fans? These brands have learned to provide the human connection people are now longing for. David Meerman Scott calls it a Fanocracy.
Creating fandom isn’t just for actors, athletes, musicians, and authors. Fandom can be rocket fuel for any company or organisation that chooses to focus on inspiring and nurturing true fans.
This is especially true in the current climate. In today’s lock-down reality, marketers and salespeople have an opportunity to use online media and especially video to engage viewers when face-to-face interaction is no longer an option. An understanding of what’s going on in our brains as we watch a video teaches us a simple but powerful way to make our videos more effective - driving engagement, and building fans.
Fast-paced and highly practical, learning outcomes include:
- The neuroscience of fandom: Learn what’s happening in your customers’ brains as they interact with your company so you can build a passionate tribe of people who love working with you.
- The power of video communications: When face-to-face interaction is no longer an option, video becomes a super-powerful way to engage existing and potential customers in a way that grows business now.
- Kindness and generosity as a business asset: When we give to others with no expectation of anything in return, we attract people who are eager to know more about us.
- Passion is infectious: When your employees are passionate about their work and their life, they naturally attract people who are eager to want to work with them.
Part of our Time for Transformation series, this virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with David Meerman Scott
- Resources and exercises that will make your marketing pop
This 90 minute critical masterclass will challenge your mindset and your priorities to navigate disruption, drive engagement and create true fans.
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW. JOIN US.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- Marketers and Brand Managers
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to maximise their marketing and turn customers into fans