Simon Sinek on creating great workplaces and becoming a great leader
(Video: Creating Great Work Environments: Highlight from Simon Sinek's sold-out 2017 event for The Growth Faculty)
He's arguably the most popular corporate speaker in the world today.
New York-based ethnographer, bestselling author and thought leader Simon Sinek delights with a winning formula of charisma and curiosity as he shares his vision of psychologically safer workplaces.
His sold-out Australian events in 2017 for The Growth Faculty cemented our successful relationship with Simon down under, leading to record-breaking ticket sales for his 2020 event. Due to circumstances, Simon Sinek – The Infinite Game is presented as a ground-breaking 2-part virtual event filmed live with Simon in the U.S. in November.
Background of a world thought leader
· Simon Sinek’s 2009 TED Talk “How Great Leaders Inspire Action” has been viewed more than 64 million times and is the 3rd most watched TED Talk of all time.
· His 2011 global bestseller Start with Why, is his best-known book, and expands on his concept of The Golden Circle. It’s inspired hundreds of thousands of leaders across the globe at the highest level, including those of Fortune 500 companies and the U.S. military.
(Video: Do You Simply Have Authority and a Title?: Highlight from Simon Sinek's sold-out 2017 event for The Growth Faculty)
· Both his talks and his books have central premise that acts of leadership, for example knowing and communicating Why you do what you do, holds enormous power to inspire yourself and others.
Millennials in the Workplace
Simon is also famous for a hugely popular and controversial 2016 interview on the subject "Millennials in the Workplace" for Inside Quest with Tom Bilyeu.
· He blamed a cocktail of “failed parenting strategy” of instant gratification and praise, access to technology and low self-esteem for millennials often feeling unhappy at work and/or depressed.
Simon’s 5 books are:
· Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, a global bestseller (with over
1 million books sold in the U.S. alone)
• Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t, a New York Times and Wall
Street Journal bestseller
• Together is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration, a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller
• Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
• And his latest book, The Infinite Game, also a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller
The Growth Faculty is proud to present New York Times best-selling author, TED Talk sensation and "unshakable optimist", Simon Sinek in a powerful and exclusive two-part live virtual event this November, 2020.
Members of The Growth Faculty receive substantial ticket discounts, free masterclasses with world-class business coaches, and weekly interviews with bestselling business authors. To become a member, click here.