Sneak peek inside 2021 global Jim Collins event Roadmap to Greatness
World business guru Jim Collins has been named by Forbes as one of the '100 Greatest Living Business Minds'.
In 2021, we will host the year's most valuable virtual business event with all new insights from Jim Collins in a new custom-built virtual venue.
Held in real time for over 2.5 hours Jim Collins - The Roadmap to Greatness will have a strategy map as its centrepiece.
It's a roadmap to create a company that:
- survives its infancy;
- and changes the world for decades to come.
It's like learning how to raise a goose that lays golden eggs.
The live virtual event is timed to celebrate the release of Jim's highly anticipated new book BE 2.0 (Beyond Entrepreneurship 2.0).
TAKE A TOUR SOON - OUR AMAZING CUSTOM BUILT VENUE
With your experience in mind, we've custom-built a venue that will bring Jim Collins to you in your office, in real time, with the atmosphere and excitement of a live in-person event but without the travel or the queues.
Just like a live venue, you will:
- Check into the lobby
- Take a front row seat at the main stage
- Peruse the Resource Centre
- Browse the Bookstore
- Network with fellow business professionals from all over the world
ABOUT THE EVENT
Jim Collins events are rare. His appearances are infrequent, and his carefully researched insights are highly sought after by business and world leaders, academics and thought leaders alike.
In this live virtual event accessible to business leaders across the globe, Jim Collins will personally walk delegates through his latest framework called "The Map."
The author of global bestsellers Good to Great, Built to Last, and How the Mightly Fall, Jim and event delegates will join together for an interactive celebration of his new book release BE 2.0 (Beyond Entrepreneurship 2.0), an exciting and comprehensive update of Beyond Entrepreneurship co-authored with Jim's mentor, the late Stanford professor Bill Lazier.
In a world-first, you'll get 2.5 hours with Jim Collins in his February 2021 live virtual event. See further details HERE.
Drawing from three decades of rigorous research into what makes great companies tick, Jim will share with you:
- The Map — the new one-page framework for the practical implementation of the Good to Great® concepts.
Also, the sequential application of his 12 timeless concepts that shape the language and decisions of leaders around the world, including:
- Level 5 Leadership: 10x behaviours needed to build a great company;
- First Who: Getting the right people into the right seats;
- Confront the Brutal Facts: Attaining a clear understanding of where your business is and the opportunities available;
- Turning the Flywheel: Developing an architecture that builds momentum, and
- The Hedgehog Concept, 20 Mile March, Fire Bullets, then Cannonballs, Productive Paranoia, Preserve the Core / Stimulate Progress, BHAGs - Big Hairy Audacious Goals, Return on Luck.
Plus, brand new insights from his latest book BE 2.0 to help you manage in this challenging times.
And, life-changing wisdom from Jim’s greatest mentor, Bill Lazier, so you can apply these practical lessons to your life and leadership.
Finally, in our ever-popular Q&A session, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your questions to Jim Collins.
ABOUT JIM COLLINS
Jim Collins has authored and co-authored 6 books that have sold in total more than 10 million copies worldwide.
- Good to Great, the #1 bestseller, which examines why some companies make the leap to superior results
- Companion work Good to Great and the Social Sectors;
- Enduring classic Built to Last, which explores how some leaders build companies that remain visionary for generations;
- How the Mighty Fall, which delves into how once-great companies can self-destruct;
- and Great by Choice, which is about thriving in chaos (why some do, and others don't). See: JIM COLLINS: GREAT BY CHOICE QUOTES FOR POSITIVE ACTION
Jim’s newest book is BE 2.0 an ambitious upgrade to his very first book, Beyond Entrepreneurship, which returns to his original passion for entrepreneurs and leaders of small, emerging companies.
Don't miss Jim Collins in his February 2021 live virtual event Jim Collins - Roadmap to Greatness. Click here to book.